What Do You Do If Your Kid Was Hit By A Car?

Bernard Tully Personal Injury Lawyer. Phone: 412-281-8700

If your child is crossing the road and is hit by a drunk driver or even just a driver that is not paying attention, what should you do? These cases are a little bit different from the others because here your injured child does not have the protection that she would have if she had been in a car. The injuries are usually much more substantial in these cases. We are here to help you through your case and have 40+ years of experience.

What To Do

If your kid was hit by a car and is suffering from injuries as a result, you should reach out to a pedestrian accident lawyer for help right away. The sooner you speak to a lawyer at the Tully Law Firm, the sooner we can help build a case against a negligent driver who caused your child harm.

Sometimes your child might have a dart-out case. A dart-out case is when your child darts across the road without looking. Those things do happen, but that does not necessarily mean that it is fatal to your case. It is still worth talking to us about it.

If your kid was hit by a car because of someone else’s recklessness, negligence, or intentional wrongdoing, you want to talk to Pittsburgh crosswalk pedestrian injury attorney Bernard Tully. Especially if your child was in the crosswalk, you have a winner legally. Call us to see what your next step is if your kid is hit by a car. We can help you!

Our main focus is honesty. We always preach it. We are passionate about trying to help any injured person or family member with their case. Questions about the blog? CALL US!

Bernard Tully Allegheny County Car Accident Lawyer. Phone: 412-281-8700 and 1-800-518-0050