Workers’ Compensation

Why not go with the experience of a FORMER ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY to help you with your Workers Compensation claim? If you have suffered an on-the-job injury due to a work accident, the law allows you to collect Workers Compensation benefits.

As you know, some (not all) employers are more concerned about their potential premium increase than they are about your future. We help injured workers collect Workers Compensation wages when they suffer any type of work or debilitating injury or health problem.

If you have been injured on the job, you may need the help of a lawyer who can assist you in processing your Workers Compensation claim correctly. We work hard to ensure that you are aware of and receive all the benefits which you are entitled to.

FORMS, FORMS, FORMS – a lot of workers compensation claims involve filing various forms for the insurance companies. Don’t you want someone to review the forms to make sure that you are not signing away your rights? If so, call us today at 800-518-0050

We can help you with a commutation of benefits. This could result in a lump sum payment to you when you are seriously injured on the job. Workers Compensation is your right as an injured worker. However, there are also certain time limits in filing a workers compensation claim. Don’t lose your right to collect money because you didn’t file the right claim or give your employer notice of your injury. Here’s some good news: You don’t have to prove negligence with regard to your injuries in Workers Compensation cases. Workers Compensation looks at the fact that you were hurt on the job, in deciding whether you can receive wage loss and medical benefits. Again, you may be eligible to receive a lump sum settlement for your work injuries under certain circumstances.

There are many issues involved in considering whether to take a lump sum and whether it is right for you. Call us today for a risk free evaluation of your situation. If you are currently receiving workers compensation or if you have been denied workers compensation benefits, a call to a FORMER ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY is just a phone call away. Contact us at 800-518-0050 for a FREE consultation.

We have advised or represented over 4,000 clients over the years. That’s a lot of experience. Let us help you today.