Q: Attorney Tully, if I decide not to testify at my criminal hearing, how do I get my side of the case across?

A: By cross-examining the police officer. This method may be more challenging, but it can be done. For example, recently a DUI conviction was reversed when the police officer testified one must signal at least 100 feet before changing lanes. That is not the law and the officer’s testimony sunk the case. By cross-examining the officer, it became obvious the officer had no probable cause to arrest the Defendant. The Defendant did not even testify. Call me. Bernie