The short answer is yes. A lot. Why? Because insurance companies know what influences juries. More car damage generally leads to larger jury awards. They believe that big car crashes lead to more serious victim injuries. Fender bender accidents generally cause less serious injuries to victims. Therefore, the insurance companies usually offer less money to victims of minor impact cases. But each situation is different. Knowing ways around the insurance adjusters strategy is crucial to getting you the most money for your claim.
Pittsburgh can be a dangerous place to drive especially in the winter. With over 446 bridges, drivers must change lanes quickly to ensure that they are going to the proper location. If there is ice, distractions, or construction you and your loved ones could be at a greater risk for a severe car accident. If you or a loved one is involved in a severe car accident, contact Bernard M. Tully today to receive immediate legal assistance.
1. Car Accident Case Types:
According to the Association for Safe International Road Travel, nearly 1.25 million people die in road crashes each year, on average 3,287 deaths a day. This is very serious. As an attorney in Pittsburgh, if you or a loved one has been in a severe accident contact us today!
2. Car accident types of cases we cover include:
- Head to head car accidents: The law of physics makes head-on accidents especially devastating because the speed of each vehicle.
- Multi-vehicle accidents: Multi-vehicle crashes resulted in over 11,000 fatalities, as reported by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
- Rear-end car accidents: Even minor car damage collisions can cause serious neck and back injuries with long-term effects. High-speed rear-end accidents can be even more devastating to vehicle passengers.
- Side-swipe car accidents: This type of accident can cause serious injuries to the person occupying a seat on the side of the vehicle where the impact takes place.
3. Accident Influencers:
Today, more and more people are doing things that are illegal or provide a distraction while they are driving. These items include:
- Texting while driving
- Sleeping at the wheel
- Swerving to avoid animals
We are here to represent those who have been or have loved ones who have been injured or killed in a serious car accident. This is not something that we wish for anyone to experience. However, at Bernard M. Tully Attorney at Law, we are here to support you. Contact us today!