Child Auto Accident Injury

Child Auto Accident Injuries

Bernard Tully Personal Injury Lawyer. Phone: 412-281-8700

What is the difference between an adult auto accident injury versus a child auto accident injury? Just to clarify, a child is anyone who is under 18 years old. I will tell you why and how, in my opinion, it is a little bit different handling this type of case.

Child Auto Accident Injury Differences

The first reason it is different is because if a child is hurt in an auto accident and you reach a settlement, you have to get court approval in order to make it official. If you are an adult and you settle your case, there is no requirement for getting court approval.

The second reason a child auto accident injury case is different is that they are probably in a better position, legally speaking, than an adult to get their claim settled. This is because usually there is no way the child is responsible for an accident, as they are often a passenger in the vehicle involved in the collision. If the minor is the passenger, then there is no way that they are going to be the cause of the accident.

It’s a judgment call for the best way to approach a minor accident case, especially when your child is involved in an accident. It is an emotional issue because everyone knows the love that a parent has for their child. We regularly manage a wide variety of child accident cases, including auto accidents, getting hurt at school in a gymnasium, to getting injured walking on the street. We are here to help you so give us a call! It is worth finding out whether you feel that we are the right firm for your child to represent him or her in their injury case. You will know as soon as you call our office that we care, and we will take good care of your child’s personal injury case.

Our main focus is honesty. We always preach it. We are passionate about trying to help any injured person or family member with their case. Questions about the blog? CALL US!

Bernard Tully Allegheny County Car Accident Lawyer. Phone: 412-281-8700 and 1-800-518-0050