What To Do If Your Child Is Hit By A Car?

Bernard Tully Personal Injury Lawyer. Phone: 412-281-8700

If your kid is crossing the street and happens to get hit by a drunk driver, or even just a driver that’s not paying attention, what should you do?  Children pedestrian are a little bit different than the others because here your injured child doesn’t have the protection that he or she would have if they were in a car that got hit. So the injuries are usually much more substantial in children crossing the street kind of cases often they are called crosswalk pedestrian cases.

We’re here to help with handling any kind of pedestrian cases like that. Sometimes your child, (or a child), happens to have what is called a dart-out case where the child goes across the road, not in a crosswalk, and just runs out in the road. Those things do happen. That doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s fatal to your case just because it’s a dart-out case. It is worth talking to us about a potential injury claim even in a dart out situation.

If your kid is crossing the street and happens to be in a crosswalk and is injured by a driver, or seriously injured by a distracted driver you are legally in a good situation, maybe the child’s back or neck is hurt. We would love to hear from you and talk to you about it. Those are actually the best kind of cases to have in that regard because the child was in the crosswalk, and it is usually the drivers’ fault.

Our main focus is honesty. We always preach it. We are passionate about trying to help any injured person or child with their case. Questions about the blog? CALL US!

Bernard Tully Pittsburgh Personal Injury Lawyer. 412-281-8700 and 1-800-518-0050